15. You can or at least attempt to burp the entire Alphabet.
14. Your sense of humor was mastered by a young age.
13. You have two volumes, Loud and Louder.
12. Your grandma kind of resembles Julie Andrews. Yes the hills are still alive with the sound of music.
11. Your cooking specialties include: Potato Salad, Porcupine Meatballs, Funeral Potatoes, Jello, and Apple Pie.
10. At a time in your life, you ran down the street screaming, “We’re out of water and I need to peeeeeee!”
9. You were obsessed with Yo Yo’s for an entire trip to Yellowstone as a child.
8. Your naturally good at everything.
7. You have a grandpa who can and will make up clever jokes about anything.
6. No matter what size you are, you have a hint of love handles.
5. You have a crazy love for Movies and Television.
4. Opening presents at Christmas time like a giddy child is still the highlight of your year.
3. You are referred to as either a brown or white.
2. You are not shy with displaying bodily functions regardless of who is around or where you are.
1. No matter how old you get, you find that giggling is still essential during family prayers.
Written by Kimba, Brown Lance #3
7 years ago